Algerian international Yacine Brahimi, was crowned Monday night in Madrid, the best African player of the Spanish Football League player for the 2013-2014 season.
He beat Cameroon's Stephane Mbia (FC Sevilla) and Moroccan Youssef El-Arabi (Grenada), also nominated for this unreleased track.
The Algerian international football, transferred this season with FC Porto, had also won the title of best dribbler in the Spanish league, one of the largest in Europe.
Brahimi, who had already been named best player of Granada Last season, he scored four goals in 36 games with the colors of the Andalusian club.
Author of a good world with Algeria, Brazil, last summer, Brahimi has shown this season with his new club FC Porto, especially in the Champions League where he scored breathtaking goals.
"First, I want to thank my former teammates who are in Granada for much of this distinction. I dedicate this trophy to my family, my daughter and my country Algeria," said Yacine Brahimi at the end of the ceremony price. As the best African player was awarded to him at the end of a survey of users.
All prices are the best players in the league:
- Best player: Cristiano Ronaldo
- Best coach Diego Simeone
- Best goalkeeper Keylor Navas
- Best defender Sergio Ramos
- Best midfielder Luka Modric
- Best midfielder Andres Iniesta
- The revelation of the season: Rafinha
- Most experienced player Fair Play Ivan Rakitic
- Team with most Fair Play: Real Sociedad
- Another beautiful goal: Cristiano Ronaldo
- Best American player Carlos Bacca
- Best African Player: Yacine Brahimi