Sono un Freelance, commento e scrivo articoli su diversi temi come la sociologia , le religione , la politica , gli avvenimenti storici , culturali , ambientali , ecologici ecc...

sabato 7 giugno 2014

Inter, Zanetti a signature from the vice presidency: will begin in July

Slimane Melab
Slimane Melab
Without doubt, the post of Vice offered by Thohir Javier Zanetti is a good idea, I do not think that there is better around?? Honestly I agree with and support from all my heart this wonderful news. Javier is a great player who has left a huge Inter and with whom he has written a great and long history as anyone. And 'the greatest of the greatest. A vice president at full throttle, who knows perfectly the football and then a great observer, full of class and above all very charismatic. I'm pretty sure we will have a great team. I would say that we are starting very well already. A good reference from Javier Zanetti. Our president, c redo I've finally realized that we wanted a ruling made at home. As far as a median to do everything in midfield, I have a grand vision of a young unknown player for the moment. It 'a great median to Falcao. The affairs of Icard and Maxi Lopez, should remain private, not part of football. A warm welcome to all athletes of Italy and the world.


Javier Zanetti, the vice and the president Erick Thohir

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento