Sono un Freelance, commento e scrivo articoli su diversi temi come la sociologia , le religione , la politica , gli avvenimenti storici , culturali , ambientali , ecologici ecc...

martedì 27 maggio 2014

Tell World Leaders to End the Female Gendercide in India




Slimane Melab
I'm still genuinely amazed ? I do not believe my eyes ? A big country like India , there is still live as in the Middle Ages .
I agree with you completely happy and sign this petition. I am against any kind of abuse against women and lot and fight with all my strength so that I will succeed to reach its objectives. I know that in Asia in general , she is very underrated in all areas and has not yet managed to acquire his rights renegades of the powers of man.I am very sorry for all this evil unjustly inflicted on women around the world. I would ask for the intervention of all the world's human rights organization created to put an end to all these monstrous acts of violence and discrimination against women.So much so even in Pakistan , Bangladesh, Thailand, Singapore, Laos , Vietnam, Birmania , Cambodia, Indonesia ..... So throughout Asia but also including Africa , Central and South America. I think the matrattamento woman is almost everywhere, almost on the entire planet Earth .The great World Organizations are silent or pretend anything. The man has not yet figured out that life is due to the woman and that the woman herself is our life .We must all stand up and say enough is enough and put an end to this violence summaries and monstrous . The camibiamento is when you gather all the forces together.In the end I would really like to congratulate the brave initiative of this valuable highly qualified and valid .Thank you so much for inviting me to this great event who should hit the public around the world 
.Tell World Leaders to End the Female Gendercide in India
Dhan Kumar Poudel 49 signatures
THE HUMAN LIFE IS BEGAN FROM MOTHER AND END IN TO THE MOTHER EARTH, SO WE SHOULD GIVE RESPECT TO WOMEN, AND GOVERNMENT HAVE TO MAKE THEM CAPABLE.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento